Happy Holidays!

Discussion of OOP 1st & 2nd Edition products and rules, ie TSR AD&D material.

Moderators: Thorn Blackstone, Halaster Blackcloak

Beowulf
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Happy Holidays!

Post by Beowulf »

I just want to wish a Merry X-mas to all the BIP faithful! I'll be roasting prime rib and opening gifts on Christmas Eve, then heading to see my parents. May the holidays find you well, and I hope you get something cool under the tree.
RIP E. Gary Gygax- The DM's DM!
Tawnos76
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Tawnos76 »

Merry Christmas
IXOYE
Tarrax Ironwolf
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Tarrax Ironwolf »

Happy holidays! I'll be spending time at the in-laws christmas eve party with people who I really don't know (nor really care too - far too un-nerdy group. The most they know is how to email, and don't even start with fantasy. "What you like that Disney crap?" Oy.) So, I'll be at the kitchen table with my laptop running around Azeroth and enjoying the new WoW expansion.
"We played Dungeons & Dragons for three hours! Then I was slain by an elf." -- Homer Simpson

Dragynn (My new AD&D gaming blog)
Beowulf
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Beowulf »

I'm up at the crack of dawn (actually well before dawn) to get ready to hit the road, going to see my folks. Be safe everyone- hopefully Santa left you some choice Undermountain stuff! :lol:
RIP E. Gary Gygax- The DM's DM!
Doirche

Post by Doirche »

Merry Christmas everyone. :D
Mira
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Mira »

http://www.weregeek.com/2010/12/20/
http://www.weregeek.com/2010/12/22/
http://www.weregeek.com/2010/12/24/

Happy Christmas to All! And to all a good fight!

Mira (Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot)
Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Post by Halaster Blackcloak »

A belated Merry Christmas to all our BIP family! I was really happy that we got a super-rare downfall of several inches of snow on BOTH Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I was in heaven! :D
The Back In Print Project - Where AD&D Lives Forever!

Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Post by Halaster Blackcloak »

So, I spent both Christmas Eve (my favorite day of the entire year!) and Christmas Day playing in the snow in my childhood neighborhood and sitting in my front room wearing my Christmas hat listening to old Christmas carols that a friend burned for me on CD. Got all my old favorites...Bing Crosby's White Christmas, Sleigh Ride and Silver Bells by Johnny Mathis (my most nostalgic Christmas song), Carol of the Bells by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir (perhaps the ultimate Christmas song!), etc and just enjoying the tree and all the old vintage decorations. Got the train set handed down from my grandfather to my uncle to me surrounding the tree. I made a video with music. Here's the link. It's a pretty big download, about 120 MB, just so you know.

http://www.undermountain.org/xmasfilm.AVI
The Back In Print Project - Where AD&D Lives Forever!

McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

I inhereited a bunch of records of Bing and some others. Its a massive stack. Sadly, my player is broken.

Anyways, Happy Safe New years everyone. BTW, on DF there's a few more interested in UM and I sent a link to here. Currently, I'm kind of interested in the some ancient evils of FR and started a thread on Havards Piazza

Primordials/7 Lost Gods/Elder Evils

The site linked there is to a modern FR site but even the info from 3rd ed + can be used to make a decent 2nd ed group of Deities and cults + creatures they spawned. Blame old Pool of Radiance for this.
At the edge of madness, he will show no sadness
Never broken, he'll be back for more
Proven under fire, over trench and wire
No fear of death, he's unshakeable
Forged for the war, he's unbreakable