LEVEl 7 ABOUT TO WRAP UP!

Public discussion of the extensive development of new levels in the Ruins of Undermountain.

Moderator: Thorn Blackstone

Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

LEVEl 7 ABOUT TO WRAP UP!

Post by Halaster Blackcloak »

Ok folks, I've gotten my energy and drive back. I've been polishing off several rooms a night. I have just 6 rooms left to finalize and then Level 7 is finished! :D All 42 core rooms and 26 areas of interest for Level 7 will be done! By Friday of this week, the final product will be in the hands of the proof readers and I'll be busy diving into Level 8, which has me very excited!

We're going to post some preview room write-ups once the proofers finish their work, so stay tuned! Also, we have a new artist, the one who worked on the Caves of Sydwall adventure, so that's good news! He's reliable and talented, so this is all coming together. :D
The Back In Print Project - Where AD&D Lives Forever!

Hegel
Dungeon Delver
Dungeon Delver

Post by Hegel »

Great! I'm waiting to see it! :D
Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Down to 3 rooms - Rooms # 36B, 37, and 38. It will be done by Saturday. I may post a preview of one of the rooms then, although I prefer to send it to the proofers first.

Writing on Level 8 begins Saturday as well, so it's full steam ahead! :D

I'll be talking via phone with the new artist on Sunday and he has some other non-art related surprises for us. I'll announce that bit of cool news shortly. :wink:

Varl
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by Varl »

Sounds good Hal. I await the manuscript to proof. :)
Tired of clone MMOs? So are we!
http://trialsofascension.com/
Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Despite the nasty injury, I should still be done by Saturday. There was a monster/toy/collectibles convention I planned on going to tomorrow and they're playing the original 1922 Nosferatu and Brides of Dracula (double feature) for just $10 (includes admission to both movies and the convention!). :shock:

So worst case, you'll get it on Sunday. Pain or not, I want this done. If we need to leave the two treasure rooms blank for right now, that's acceptable since they're basically just a list of magic items and treasure and can easily be inserted later so as not to bog us down when I can be developing new rooms for Level 8.