Who wants some "grunt work"?

Public discussion of the extensive development of new levels in the Ruins of Undermountain.

Moderator: Thorn Blackstone

Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Who wants some "grunt work"?

Post by Halaster Blackcloak »

Ok, who here wants to do some "grunt work" for the Ruins of Undermountain III: The Deadly Levels project? I call this "grunt work" because it slows down development as it consists of tedious details...spell lists for wizard NPCs, monster stat blocks, NPC stats, etc. I've been detailing rooms and leaving this detailing for later because it interrupts the flow of writing when I'm inspired.

If I can find someone to write out stat blocks in proper format, that would speed things up considerably. Plus, you'd be part of the development team! :D

I know, it's hardly "glorious" work, but it is essential to a top-quality project and no less important than any other aspect of the product.

If anyone is interested, and is familiar with monsters, stat blocks, and how they appear in Ruins of Undermountain, please LMK. Please be detail oriented, ie make sure wizards are listed with spells of a level which they can cast (I myself almost gave a 12th level wizard a 7th level spell! :shock: ), make sure monsters have proper xp given the modifications they have (using the instruction guide from the DMG), etc.

Thanks!
The Back In Print Project - Where AD&D Lives Forever!