Caves of Sydwall being released this weekend!

The Vault of BIP...for old outdated message threads. Searchable, and you can post replies if you like.

Moderators: Thorn Blackstone, Halaster Blackcloak

Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Caves of Sydwall being released this weekend!

Post by Halaster Blackcloak »

Well, some great news to report! Traveller just sent me the latest refinement of the pdf for Caves of Sydwall, the first official BIP adventure module, and it looks freakin' fantastic! :D

Everyone has done such fantastic work. PaSquall wrote up a really fun adventure (I am playing it now and taking notes for review), Brannon did some visually stunning art, Varl did a great job of proofing it (I can't find any mistakes!) and Traveller has converted it into a professional looking pdf format, and also provided us with a really cool back cover! :D

I read the final copy last night, and there are just two sentences that needed tweaking and a column that needed to be re-aligned. That's it! The final proof is done, and Traveller should have those tweaks done this weekend. I'll be putting up a link to it when I officially announce it (either over the weekend or Monday). For now the download link will be in a thread on the forums, but once we get all the BIP site stuff moved over to the undermountain.org server, we will put up a downloads page for Caves of Sydwall, Halaster's Monster Tome, and perhaps a few other goodies. :wink:

Can't wait for this! :D
The Back In Print Project - Where AD&D Lives Forever!

Rhuvein
Dungeon Delver
Dungeon Delver

Post by Rhuvein »

This is excellent. I'm really looking forward to seeing this module! :D
Count Rhuveinus - Lejend Master of the Dungeon and Keeper of Castle Frankfort

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes: - William Shakespeare