Is this thing on?

The Vault of BIP...for old outdated message threads. Searchable, and you can post replies if you like.

Moderators: Thorn Blackstone, Halaster Blackcloak

Trent
Dungeon Delver
Dungeon Delver

Is this thing on?

Post by Trent »

Just testing and saying Hey!

Like I told Halaster in my registration email, I'm very excited to have found this place. I'm an old-schooler and a big-time NWN modder (Neverwinter Nights - PCRPG just in case someone's unfamiliar). I'm currently working on a NWN2 multiplayer campaign project centered around... you guessed it... Undermountain, and this seems like a GREAT place for idea sharing. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and good to see some familiar faces like Hoyt around here. Hoyt and I were in the Sojourney NWN guild together.
"Evil around every corner... careful not to step in it." - Minsc
Doirche

Post by Doirche »

Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you aboard. :D
Varl
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by Varl »

Welcome Trent. I always did want to try and get into NWN scenario modding, but it was the programming I had a problem with. :lol:
Tired of clone MMOs? So are we!
http://trialsofascension.com/
Trent
Dungeon Delver
Dungeon Delver

Post by Trent »

I hear ya. There are a lot of user-created applications out there to help with script writing, but I'm not all that great at it either. Most of the stuff I've built (and will continue to build) has basic, rudimentary scripting for special effects or the like and relies on a DM to bring it all to life. NWN just isn't NWN w/out a DM.
"Evil around every corner... careful not to step in it." - Minsc