Undermountain5e

Discussion of OOP 1st & 2nd Edition products and rules, ie TSR AD&D material.

Moderators: Thorn Blackstone, Halaster Blackcloak

McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

My brother had 20+ years in the infantry and got moved to teach rotc at a college. Enlisted man teaching colloge rotc kids to become officers. After that he was lucky to snag a job from Bechtel to teach leadership and safety now going on 4 years and got a few raises. He applied for a job here in oregon but the company said he had no college even though he surpassed the criteria needed. Fucking pieces of paper by colleges with billions bilking the public of funds every which way and teaching leftist propaganda and the "kids" come out dumb as a box of rocks.

There are times i hate oregon for being so god damn demon-crat. I fucking hate the schools. I'd show you a pie chart on where taxes alone go but its at least 80% supposed schools. Money is being relocated i bet to pockets. The homeless on the west coast is at a staggering rate and climbing. Taxes pile on and more lose their home. And theres more. I was refused housing and work from my tribe and they should be wanting to help tribals. They dont give a fuck and adopted (got possessed) by the demon-crat way. My only fucking hope to get a handhold is the lottery. Theres just nothing i am skilled at or capable of doing since they refuse training or aid.

So i collect my meager disability (about $700 a month total and $15 a month foodstamps) and try to help my disfunctional parents in the craptrap they live in. At least in not homeless and pay the $600 a month property tax and then the other meager bills with the rest. Its not my land, i have no say, and my pa has mental health issues of extreme narcissism and megalomania off the charts (coupled with schiztophrenia and something else). Ma is a depressive and hoarder. Both had severe health issue and dont drive. I at least bike.

A shitty situation that gets worse each year. Sometimes pa exiles me for months to a year but eventually they need my help physically and financially (what little there is). I have a damaged back and nerve damage on my left side. Businesses are VERY BIGOTTED esp white looking males of republican side and 0 credit history of middle age. Tribe wont even give me the free schooling they provide as it goes to their favorites (children, grandchildren, ggc, of those in power. Fuck they have a rule now letting anyone into the tribe, asian, white, black, muslim, mexican etc just to get more votes and government money. And i can hardly get a fucking pair of shoes. At times i hate my life and i certainly despise the omni god and creator of this fucking universe for even letting me exist. I swear when im finally dead i will fucking punch every fucking entity to 2nd death and beyond because i so dont give a fuck. But im waay off topic. My bad.

At least i have free time and dont suffer the yolk of losing a job and being fesrful some sjw will threaten that. As it stands... i can be as fucking bigoted to the left as i want since they can only punish by death and im sure to make that at least a bit of a challenge since i just dont care about a dying planet due to utter stupidity of greedy controlling bastards. Damn fucking usa is on the cusp of marxist commie dictatorship. If we are lucky Trump gets 4 more years. If very lucky Pence 8 after that, but i see the end tbh.
At the edge of madness, he will show no sadness
Never broken, he'll be back for more
Proven under fire, over trench and wire
No fear of death, he's unshakeable
Forged for the war, he's unbreakable
Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Post by Halaster Blackcloak »

I have 2 goals for the future...

Run for congress and introduce a bill that allows us to keep Trump as a president until he dies of old age, and second introduce a bill to add his face to Mount Rushmore. If I can't achieve either, I'll climb that damned mountain and carve his face in it myself! :lol:
The Back In Print Project - Where AD&D Lives Forever!

McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

You just know this is probably set in the 5e verse but now + console gaming...

Oh joy
UNDERMOUNTAIN CONSOLE ANNOUNCEMENT
McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Re: Undermountain5e

Post by McDeath »

Did I post this video?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vs5Lb6FTsY4

Even this guy noticed a lot of shield shit (pity this game did so poorly but it really should have had tactical turn-based party combat instead of Descent first person combat... yeesh).

It is like they believe Halaster just hoards shields.

I looked at Halaster fandom..... I guess this is what modern WOTC considers accurate. Hell if I know.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Undermountain

Oh god... 2019 art...
https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki ... ch_a_Thief

They listed Knight of the Living Dead in books at least but it hardly looks likd the lore of the book holds any weight in the timeline,