POKEMON GO!

Discussion of OOP 1st & 2nd Edition products and rules, ie TSR AD&D material.

Moderators: Thorn Blackstone, Halaster Blackcloak

McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

POKEMON GO!

Post by McDeath »

Good fucking grief. -.-!
DF account of Pokemon Go

And search the net and news about the stupid phenomenon. Are you kidding me that supposed intellectuals of paper and table top gaming are all for idiots driving around to collect pieces of data that mean nothing and could kill themselves and others? REALLY!?!?!

God the fucking stupidity of the world. I'm nto against pokemon. But THIS real walking around is horrible. People are glued enough to their phones falling in holes and shit. I shrug my head. I actually do think this is just another part step in utilizing mind control of the idiots. And someone makes a profit off of absolutely nothing. LIke facebook.
Tawnos76
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Tawnos76 »

It's a darwin test that is meant to weed out the unfit :D
IXOYE
McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

Justin Beiber plays Pokemon GO

Nuff' said about fools.
Beowulf
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Beowulf »

Hahaha! Not really my jam. :P
RIP E. Gary Gygax- The DM's DM!
Tawnos76
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Tawnos76 »

Not my bag either.
Especially since I refuse to upgrade my flip phone for a smart phone. Just see no reason for one.
IXOYE
Mira
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Mira »

I finally decided to swap my old Motorola flip phone with a smartphone a few years ago, simply because my daughter likes texting and trying to text back on the old flip phone was quite painful. Now I can just speak and it shows up in the text, I can fix the few mistakes if any, then send it.

That's my primary usage for the phone. And tethering it to use as my ISP when Comcast goes out. (which it does fairly often)

Mira (Could someone ever get addicted to counseling? If so, how could you treat them?)
McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

I miss my flip phone. I always wanted to get the star trek communicator sound when I opened it up.

I own an old iphone 4. I cannot update even to old ios 7.2 So I can't do aps or anything on it other than pictures, talk, text and use my shortcuts for safari.

For over a year and a half it wasn't even connected to phone service and all I used it for was taking pictures that I had a hell of a time putting on a computer that used win Xp. I had to go to a library to get the pictures off. No sim chip? Stupid.