Help - Who has Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix II?

General discussion of the Back in Print Project

Moderators: Thorn Blackstone, Halaster Blackcloak

Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Help - Who has Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix II?

Post by Halaster Blackcloak »

I need a pdf copy of Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix II, for Level 8. Does anyone have a copy or know of a link to download it?
The Back In Print Project - Where AD&D Lives Forever!

McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

Send me your email and I think I can just send it to you. Barring that...

http://www.4shared.com/office/Y2SobxIP/ ... ?locale=en

http://www.4shared.com/office/uTxERrIw/ ... ?locale=en

http://www.4shared.com/office/jr3sN6wW/ ... ry_-_.html

http://www.4shared.com/office/xgkPTNgM/ ... ry_-_.html

Hell, you can make a fake account even to download. Last I checked the sited doesn't need a verification. I have about 6 accounts back when I maxed out the downloading per day quota. I was still in Oregon and I had only 1 hour per day at library to download (yeah it sucked but all they allowed... until eventually.... WOOT 2 Hours a day). I had a system and I downloaded GIGs of stuff from many systems of games and I know t here's still more. Just kind of not doing it atm. So I have a lot of stuff but the quality might no be the greatest in these.

You have to be logged in to download though.
Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Well this is disturbing! I downloaded it, but the alkilith doesn't appear in it! :shock:

Where the hell did the alkilith go? #@

God, I wish there was a master collection of monsters, just like they did for the magic spells and magic items.

Does anyone know where the alkilith appears? I looked on Wiki and it said PS MC II.

Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Damn. It is in that one. But the PDF skips from page 105 to 114. #@

Halaster Blackcloak
Lord of Undermountain
Lord of Undermountain

Got it! Third time's a charm! Thanks McDeath. Man, I really wish TSR had made a Complete Monstrous Compendium. Would have run many volumes, but would have been worth it. I keep finding new monsters and saying "Damn! I should have put that on Level 7!".

#@ #@ #@

McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

I've learned there never seem to be an end to the monsters. Just in the Original D&D there were variants. 1st has oddities everywhere and 2nd even more so. By the time you hit third with templates commonplace and even more worlds... it just never ends.

Before the NET I thought I was doing well (most of my own creations are left in oregon). I used to play old computer games, read gaming books etc for magic items, monsters, and other things.

When sites go down... so does their wealth. Back in 2013 I deleted my what I thought was a mega hard drive because I wanted to be a good lil christian. Stupid. I got a lot of it back except the websites and material I created.

Now, its a different story. I didn't scan all my stuff or have a database typed up. The original stuff was typed up on a c64 and amiga then printed. UGH.