General discussion of the Back in Print Project

Moderators: Thorn Blackstone, Halaster Blackcloak

Tawnos76
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Quiet Lately

Post by Tawnos76 »

Been very quiet around here lately.
How has everyone year been going so far?

Mine has been good so far. Business has picked up and that is good.
Had half of my AD&D group fall out but have found replacements. One of the group decided to pull out and took some people with him.
My newer group seems like they are having more fun with the game so it worked out.
IXOYE
Beowulf
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Beowulf »

I've been busy with work and school. But I do pop in every day to see if anything is new here. :)
RIP E. Gary Gygax- The DM's DM!
McDeath
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by McDeath »

I must admite I haven't been visiting as often as I should. Seems I get caught up on other avenues lately. I must say the currently economy and some personal issues have me bummed out. We cold probably use some new life in here though.

You know what site I haven't visited in forever is? Candlekeep. wonder if ites still around? So many sites I used to visit and now I wouldn't be surprised if they're missing. CURSES YOU FOUL INTERNET! Absorbs sites and digests them sometimes it does.
At the edge of madness, he will show no sadness
Never broken, he'll be back for more
Proven under fire, over trench and wire
No fear of death, he's unshakeable
Forged for the war, he's unbreakable
Tarrax Ironwolf
Citizen of Undermountain
Citizen of Undermountain

Post by Tarrax Ironwolf »

My job has been keeping me very busy especially since we recently moved to a new building, so there still is a lot of chaos. I've been doing my best in trying to keep it at a minimum, but its been doing its best at keeping me in mandatory overtime. Oof!
"We played Dungeons & Dragons for three hours! Then I was slain by an elf." -- Homer Simpson

Dragynn (My new AD&D gaming blog)
Varl
Scribe of Tomes
Scribe of Tomes

Post by Varl »

I'm barely hanging on to my job thanks to this economy. I've been gaming every other week though, which is good. Candlekeep's still around, McDeath, though it's funny you ask cause I just read a thread over there about how quiet it is there and how so many members seem to have left. So, it's not just BIP that's quiet lately.
Tired of clone MMOs? So are we!
http://trialsofascension.com/